Well, what do woo know, Huffle's Mum tagged our Mom to tell woo 40 things about herself. We decided to make her do all 40 by herself; we are NOT taking half of them. Here is what she told us:
1. She was born in Springfield, Massachusetts and lived there for 37 years.
2. She has been married to the same dude for 38 1/2 years.
3. She is about 5'9", has light brown curly hair with blond highlights to cover the streaks of gray that keep popping in there. She has blue eyes, just like all of us.
4. Her legs are longer than DH's. She needs a 33" inseam and his is only 31 1/2". But he IS 6' 4".
5. She has three children, one son and two daughters.
6. Her son lives in Glendora, CA with his beautiful Taiwanese wife and almost 5 year old son.
7. Her two daughters live close by, each with a very nice son-in-law; one has a five year old girl and two year old twins, a boy and a girl, and the other has an almost two year old son and another boy on the way in June.
8. She graduated from college with a major in French and a double minor of math and education.
9. She has taught French and mathematics in junior and senior high school.
10. She worked in insurance for ten years in the Compliance area.
11. As a child she took Irish tap dancing lessons and ballet.
12. She was a baton twirler with many trophies from competition.
13. Her favorite color is blue, any shade or hue of blue.
14. She loves a good tossed salad with everything in it.
15. An "everything" bagel with lots of butter hits the spot.
16. She only eats REAL butter.
17. She is not a great cook but is willing to try anything once.
18. She does not know how to drive a car with a standard shift.
19. She does not know how to swim.
20. She loves to crochet but would really like to be able to knit well.
21. One day she hopes to be able to quilt like the AO4 Mom.
22. She loves flowers but only has luck with orchids and African violets and she says that is because she totally ignores them.
23. She loves to do crossword puzzles, cryptograms, sudoku, and any kind of word game.
24. She keeps saying she is going to get a Mac but so far, we don't see one.
25. After vowing never ever would she drive a minivan, she had to give in and get one to transport the four grandkids that are here all week. Not sure what she will do when the fifth one arrives in June, no room in the vehicle.
26. She doesn't like avocado or mango (the fruit, that is, she just loves Mango in Massachusetts).
27. She has a lot of "favorite" TV shows, but the short list includes Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, "24", Prison Break, The Bachelor, Medium, The Unit, The Mentalist, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Lost, and probably her favorite reality show Survivor.
28. She has had many dogs during her lifetime, including many Heinz 57 varieties, a golden retriever, a Wheaton Terrier mix, two cockapoos, a beagle, and NOW her three gorgeous Siberian Huskies (that's us).
29. She would love to visit Australia one day.
30. She misses the ocean now that she lives in Kansas.
31. She loves to ride roller coasters but is terrified of ferris wheels.
32. She loves to watch college basketball but is not a football fan.
33. She once had a huge crush on Robert Redford.
34. She likes her tea and coffee really really really HOT.
35. She has never smoked.
36. She wishes she had more siblings, her only brother died when he was only 27.
37. She would love to be ten years old again.
38. She has a beautiful wooden dollhouse that she constructed from a kit by herself, including the painting, wallpapering, wiring, and roof shingles.
39. She wishes she could find a way to make Dakota be healthy:(
40. She hopes to live a long time and see her grandchildren grow up.
And we would love to tag some of woo but we have forgotten who had done it already. So if woo would like to make your human do this, go right ahead and have some fun.
Woos, the OP Pack