We have to list five things which make life grand....We will each give you one and then do a couple of pack ones.
1. Dakota thinks Life is Grand because she gets so much pampering and loving from her humans.
2. Phantom thinks Life is Grand because he has a lot of great spots to do his napping and puppy watching.
3. Thunder thinks Life is Grand because everything in his life is so wonderful, great food, lots of toys, a big brother and a big sister, and a beautiful girl furiend Kat.
4. The OP Pack thinks Life is Grand because they have a big back yard where they can run and explore and be safe.
5. The OP Pack and their Mom think Life is Grand because of all the wonderful bloggers out there who have become their furiends and bring smiles and laughter to their lives everyday.
Thank you Dughallmor Beagles and Tibby for this beautiful award.
So many of you have already received the Life is Grand tag, but if you haven't had a chance to do it, please accept our offer of it to you. We love hearing about all the grand lives out there.
And we also received a few other beautiful awards from Tibby. We were very honored to be told that our blog is fabulous, especially when we see so many others out there that are so much better than ours. Thanks, Tibby.
And this one from Tibby is so special - isn't it gorgeous?
Pink Roses are given to all friends out there, bringing them a sweet and fruitful day. Those who receive these roses as a gift, you need to pass it on to 10 friends of yours to show them you care. And of course, for those who received the roses, that's to show that you're never forgotten.
We have made so many new furiends through all the fantastic blogs we visit. If you are visiting us, then please accept our gift of roses as a thank you for your kindness.
And now for some Friday Fun, here is a cute video of Thunder playing with his lobster and a silly strip of leather that he just adores.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Woos, the OP Pack