Today we are going to participate in the 2010 Annual Purr-Fur-Mance Review sponsored by Zoolatry.
- Quantity of Output: Two Paws for the Momster. We would love to be doing a daily post, but things don't always work that way since we need the assistance of our typist human. She claims her life is too busy and ours isn't always that interesting. We don't agree with that at all, but we won't complain too much so she doesn't shut us down completely.
- Quality of Output: We really are not terribly fond of the flashy beast, but we have to give the operator another Two Paws since she gets lots of compliments from our readers on our photos. AND we know that a lot of the stylishness on our blog is due to the wonderful art work created for us by that lovely lady Ann of Zoolatry. (Thanks so much.) We hope one day to be able to do that photoshop stuff too.
- Client Pawticipation: We do have our email posted on our blog and we do receive lots of great messages. So this category rates a Four Paws. Any time you want to drop us a line, please do, we love to hear from you.
- Pawticipation Part II: We fail miserably in this category, definitely a Two Swat score. We try very hard to participate in the world events and we have attended several parties. But the Momster isn't very good at entering us in contests. She has her reasons that we don't understand. But we must say that we truly enjoy visiting all of you who sponsor contests. Maybe she will change her mind after she sees our rating of her.
- Client Satisfaction: We think our readers like what they see, at least that's what the comments seem to say. If you have any thoughts on this, please be sure to rate us in your comment today.
- Overall Rating: Probably a Two Star. We want to try to post more regularly and to have more interesting adventures to share, but we are at the mercy of the Momster. Please, Mom, help us out here.
Another beautiful day here in OP. Temps near 60 degrees F and beautiful sunshine. Just no snow(: Phantom did participate in our review, but he is not in the mood for photos today. He has been "off" as Mom says all week. He isn't eating again and he is pretty mopey. There are t-storms possibilities for tomorrow, but could he really sense them 5 or 6 days ahead of their arrival?
Have a great weekend.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara