We are really amazed - we got the Stylish Blogger Award again - and again - and again.
Thanks to Jack and Moo, Twinkie, and Blair (we just can't bring ourselves to refer to you as Bad Blair).
Now to list some things about us, and we thought we would also include a tidbit about the six little grandbipeds:
- Phantom really did kiss Ciara yesterday, but the Momster wasn't quick enough to catch it with the flashy beast.
- Ciara has begun her Spring tilling of the yard:(
- Thunder is wondering when the bunnies and snakes are coming back.
- Brady Bear is now standing on his own for about 20 seconds!!!
- His big brother T made a beautiful birthday cake for the Momster out of mosaic tiles.
- Boy twin J has 15 lbs. and 2 in. on his Girl twin sister C. He is a BIG boy and she is a little Sweet Pea still.
- Oldest Girl grandbiped K just turned 7 and went to her first Father/Daughter dance.
- California Boy grandbiped J was named Student of the Month for the third time this year in his first grade class.
We think just about everyone in Blogville has received this beautiful award, but please feel free to accept it from us if you would like it.
And now for the Tale of the Tail:
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara