First up, thanks to Tucker and pack from Tucker Tells All for this award, the Versatile Blogger Award.
According to the rules, we are supposed to list seven things about ourselves and then name fifteen blogs that are either new or new to us. We are going to try to come up with seven things, but we really think you know a lot about us already.
- Phantom is happy to be back home and to have the roof work finished. He is eating about as well as we usually get him to eat, but even that is a good thing.
- Thunder says it is just too hot here and he wants to go to Colorado for the summer where he hears there is snow.
- Ciara says she is going wherever Thunder goes:)
- All three of us have decided that duck jerky is at the top of our favorite treat list.
- Phantom is a tricky guy - he makes Mom think he has to go outside and gets TD and Ciara all excited about going out too. Then when Mom opens the door, he watches the other two go out, and he runs to the kitchen and sits in front of the cookie cabinet. Pretty smart, eh?
- Thunder hasn't spotted any snakes in the yard yet. He is wondering where they are.
- Mom says the meeting last night about the roof couldn't have gone any better. All issues will be taken care of in the next few days. Dad and Mom are both very happy with the plan and feel confident it will be executed well.
As for selecting 15 blogs, we just can't do that - we love everyone. Help yourself if you would like to accept this award.
Sally and Paddy had a special fun event to celebrate the royal wedding of William and Cate. We were lucky to be chosen as one of the winners. Sally and Paddy sent our Mom some very nice memorabilia from the big wedding.
Mom loves this pretty mug. She is a huge tea lover and says this mug is the perfect size for her.
Thank you, Paddy and Sally and your Mom for giving us such lovely gifts.
And one more round of thanks to Sugar,the Golden Retriever. Sugar (and by the way she is as sweet as can be - her name suits her so well) had a giveaway for her Facebook followers. Since not everyone is on Facebook (like our Mom), Sugar had a separate opportunity for those bloggers. AND we were selected as one of her winners.
Sugar's Mom makes the very best treats for pups. We have enjoyed others from her as well as having our Mom make several of the recipes she posts on her blog. Here we have some Apple Bites and some Honey Apple Berry Bones. We wish you all could smell how delicious they smell. And even better, they taste so very, very good. Thanks, Sugar. We really enjoyed our special treats from you.
We feel so lucky to have such wonderful blogging friends, always there to offer support and to add some good things to our days. Tomorrow was supposed to be a very special day here, but things didn't work out quite as we expected. There was a lot of disappointment, but maybe another day things will work out. Meanwhile we realize that we really do have so much to be thankful for.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara