We have been very remiss in posting some awards and thanking our pals for sharing them with us. Some of them go back as far as December. No excuses, other than it has been a different kind of times around here for a while.
The first part of this award is to tell you 10 things you don't know about us. Hmmm, this could be a little difficult since we think you have heard all there is to know about us over and over.
1. Lightning is already almost 10 months old - where did the time go?
2. He still sleeps in his crate at night because he likes to get us all up to play at 2:00 a.m.
3. He has an addiction to mud which we think he was exposed to by Princess Ciara.
4. Thunder didn't like him much in the beginning, but they are great pals now.
5. Phantom isn't happy today - he says the weather guy is right, there will be t-storms in the area later today.
6. Ciara says hooray to that - more mud!!!
7. We don't have any snow! Oh sorry, we thought you might not know that:)
8. Mom found a chewed wire in the yard from the sprinkler system - but WE don't know anything about it.
9. She also found lots of missing shrubs - and WE don't know anything about that either.
10. We may not have been very good bloggers lately, but we have had our paws crossed for all our human and furry pals in need.
This is such a sweet award because its purpose is simply to recognize the efforts of fellow bloggers and to let them know that their work is appreciated. Thanks, Nola and Bunk.
We promise we will try to do better at blogging so we can earn the name "pawesome".
Thank you, Isabella and Jake - we are so happy you stopped by our blog so we could meet you and enjoy your posts too.
We like this award a lot because we don't think it has any rules:)
And Haopee also tagged us to answer some questions:
1. Describe yourself in 7 words.
Phantom - wise, handsome, picky, skinny, Mama's boy, shy.
Thunder - patient, fluffy, strong, tolerant, handsome, Mama's boy too.
Ciara - charming, adorable, sweet, endearing, cute, princess-ly, and "humble":) ( I am both Mom and Dad's girl.)
Lightning - mischievous, energetic, intelligent, impish, the "baby", mudlover, and of course Mama's boy - even if I AM Dad's dog.
2. What keeps you up at night?
Without a doubt, LIGHTNING!
3. Who would you like to be?
We are all pretty happy being who we are, although the Momster says we could each garner something better from each other.
4. What are you wearing right now?
Our thick, soft, furry double-coated furs, except for the ones that are all over the floors and carpets.
5. What scares you?
Phantom doesn't like thunderstorms, but only BEFORE they arrive.
Lightning is afraid of new things, but he is getting much better about adjusting.
Thunder and Ciara fear nothing:) Oh wait, Ciara is afraid of the grill, that is why she was so far away in that pic in our last post.
6. The best and worst of blogging.
The best is meeting so many wonderful peeps and furries.
The worst is an uncooperative, uninspired Momster AND the sadness and distress so many of our friends have in their lives.
7. The last website we visited.
That would be Romping and Rolling in the Rockies to check on KB and K and to just enjoy the beauty of their world.
8. What is one thing we would change about ourselves.
Move somewhere where there is SNOW!
9. Slankets yes or no.
Who needs slankets when you have furs like us?
10. Tell us something about the dog that tagged you.
Haopee is a blogger who is fairly new to us. We had been seeing lots of great comments from her on our blog and we are so happy we finally found hers. She has some great posts about interesting topics and we love her discussions with her dog Peanuts. Be sure to stop by and visit her sometime.
Now we know these awards came with more rules but as sibes, we don't like rules. We did our best and we thank all of you for your kindness in sharing them with us. One of the things we like least about awards is having to choose a few bloggers to share them with. It is too hard to do. So as usual, we are going to offer any and all of these great awards and tags to you, our super friends.
|You can see how happy Phantom is today:(|
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning