It's about time we got to posting about some of the awards we have received, some long overdue. Let's get to it.
We were triply honored with the Sunshine Award from some very special blogging pals: Susie and Sidebite, Joules and Prescott, and Scrappy. Thanks to each of them for sharing with us. If you want to learn more about each of these furry friends, just click on their names to be linked to their blogs.
The Sunshine Award is given to Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. - Huh? We do that? Wow, we are blushing. And we are to answer a few questions. We decided to let the Momster give her answers this time.
Favorite Color: Absolutely any shade of blue.
Favorite Animal: Without a doubt, woofies.
Favorite Number: Seven
Favorite Drink: Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale, which sadly is no longer available in the Midwest.
Facebook or Twitter: Neither, not enough time in my days.
My Passion: Probably too many to list, but for starters, my family, human and canine.
Getting or Giving: It is always fun to receive, but much more rewarding to give.
Favorite Day: Any day that makes me smile and lets me make others smile.
Favorite Flower: Ha - any flower that the pups will let grow in my garden.
And we also recived the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Sugar the Who - thank you, Sugar.
We have to share seven (Mom's favorite number) things about us with you. We will each tell you something:
- Phantom is quite the trickster. He rings the door to go outside, but he really wants the rest of us to go out so he can get Mom or Dad to give him a cookie.
- Thunder went to the spa yesterday, and the groomer said she got more fur off of his coat than all the dogs she groomed this month.
- Ciara wishes Mom would make Lightning sleep in his crate at night with the door locked and in the laundry room - he snores and disturbs the princess's slumber. And she has a lot more reasons, but we don't want to be too mean to him.
- Lightning is the Master De-Stuffer of the pack. We are now the sad owners of absolutely no stuffies. He has destroyed all of them, and we had a LOT.
- We are all very tired of this summer heat. When it is 82 degrees at 5:00 a.m. and still 95 degrees at 8:00 p.m., something is wrong. It puts quite the crimp in our walking schedule.
- We are all looking forward to the big Olympics event coming up. We are hoping to participate in some events, but we may be mainly spectators. After all, someone has to be in the audience, right?
- And lastly, we all have our paws crossed for all our furry friends who are sick and for those families who have lost a beloved furry. We are also hoping for the horrible fires burning in so many areas of our country to be extinguished soon with no more loss of life and no more destruction.
And now we would like to gift all of you with these awards. We want to share the sunshine with all our friends who are always so inspiring.
It looks like we are playing a game of "Mother, may I?" with Lightning in the lead (as usual). But we are really lining up to wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning