We are members of the #ChewyInfluencers team here today with a review of another great product provided to us by Chewy.com at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Let's see what we have to taste today!!!
It's a package of Zukes Z-Bones, edible grain-free dental chews with added vitamins, minerals & antioxidants!!!
Lots of information on the back of the package. Of course, Mom has to check it all out before we get to have one.
First of all, they ARE made in the U.S.A. We all know how important that is.
Here is what the Chewy.com website has to say about these dental chews:
Fight doggie breath the natural way and give him something to wag about. Z-Bones help freshen breath and clean teeth without having to use wheat gluten, cornstarch or synthetic chlorophyll. Zuke's potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog's teeth.
We had Mom put two (that would be a WHOLE one for each of us, Mom) on a dish with a Tootsie pop so you could see the size we received. They are "Large" designed for dogs 60-90 lbs. But they do come in other sizes. Mom says that she would probably get us the Regular size when she orders them for us.
- Mini Z-Bones: For dogs 10 to 25 pounds
- Regular Z-Bones: For dogs 25 to 60 pounds
- Large Z-Bones: For dogs 60 to 90 pounds
- Giant Z-Bones: For dogs 90+ pounds
Hey Ciara, they smell good too. The package says they are "clean berry crisp" flavored.
Let's get this photoshoot going, Mom - we want to try them NOW.
- Potato and pea-based formula which is highly digestible
- Alfalfa, parsley, rosemary, and fennel naturally freshen breath by supporting digestion
- Helps polish teeth, freshen breath, and maintain healthy gums
- Nutrient-rich cherries are a powerful source of antioxidants
- Available in four sizes to accommodate all dogs 10 lbs or larger
- This product is not suitable for dogs less than 10 pounds or less than 6 months of age
- Made in the USA!
OK, we are waiting patiently. Let's chew!!!
Stingy Mom actually took a knife and cut one in half. She said a WHOLE one was too much for us to have for our first time. BOOO!!!
It took both of us a while to break the z-bones into smaller pieces, but that is the way to get them to help clean our teeth.
Ciara doesn't want to miss a single crumb.
Lightning even licked his bed to get all the berry crisp flavor.
We would give these Zuke's Z-Bones a five star rating (5 out of 5). We are really hoping that we can each get a whole one next time.
Here is a little video of us chewing away.
As you can see, we had to do a bit of chewing to break the bones down, but we sure did enjoy them. If you would like to get some too, you can order them from Chewy.com by clicking right HERE.
Thank you, Chewy.com, for giving us the opportunity to taste this product and provide you with our fair and honest review.
Woos - Ciara and Lightning