Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sofa testing - Part 2

So let's see what happened last night with the empty loveseat.

So it looks like Princess Dakota the Boss is blocking
TD's access to the loveseat.


And where has Phantom gone to find rest
now that he has vacated the loveseat?



He's either pouting or just getting some peace and quiet.



"Did you honestly think I was going to let DunderBoy
back on that cushy spot?"


"Ha ROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ha ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Hear ye, hear ye!"


"Mine, all mine!"

Thunder thinking.


"Have no fear, I have a plan - I'll be back."

Stay tuned . . .

13 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

This is better than an episode of Big Brother!

Only in this khase, it is Big Sister!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
This story is getting more and more interesting!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Eva and Brice, the Duke of Destruction said...

If Dakota was guarding the loveseat and Phantom was in his kennel, who was on the sofa?

Princess Eva

Stella said...

Since I don't have any siblings, I just find it confusing to know what is going on with the family dynamicals.

Anyone 'splain, please?

Kisses,
Stella

Bae Bae said...

Oh this is interesting. Can't wait to see what happen next

~ Bae

apple + chelsea said...

uhhhohh!! this could be good!! or bad!!

<3 Apple

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh it's just too much, I can't wait to see how it ends.

Lickz
Gizmo

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

BOL...Fun story!
We look forward to the next part! :-)

Love,
Holly & Zac

Ozzie the OZmonster said...

That looks like a fun game to play. Maybe I can get my humans John and Kelly to play with me. I don't have any sibe-lings.

Ozzie

River said...

Couch Wars!! We love it. And for the winner--there can be only one!

love & wags,
River

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Thunder, you have got to get back up there! Couches are the best!

Kat

The Army of Four said...

I LOVE that picture of you howling, Dakota!!!
Tail wags,
Storms

Thor and Marco Polo and 3 Kats said...

WOO WOO

You go Princess Dakota!!!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo