Our lovely furiend Huffle tagged our Mom to play the game of "things she has never bought." We have to tell you that our Mom is quite the shopaholic. She is very good at buying us yummy treats and fun toys. Although she doesn't get out to the store as frequently now that all the little grandbipeds are here so much of the time, she still manages to find stuff online. So now we will hand over the 'puter to Mom to share with you what she has never bought.
Mom of the OP Pack here reporting for duty. Let's see if I can find some things I have never bought.
1. Huffle's Mom said she has never bought any Ugg boots. Well, I would love a pair of Ugg boots but my long and very narrow foot never fits them properly. That's also why I haven't been able to buy any Crocs.
2. I really love certain kinds of fish but it really has to be cooked. So I have never bought or tasted sushi.
3. Sorry, Huffle, but I have never bought or owned a kitty cat.
4. I know that this item is something a lot of you pups love, but I just can't bring myself to buy tripe for the OP Pack.
5. I also have never bought or used tobacco products of any type.
6. I have not bought an iPhone or iPod - YET:)
7. Lastly, I have never bought a bikini - LOL - and at my ripe old age I don't think I ever will.
That's all I can think of - this is a very hard game to play. If you or your humans want to try, please join in on the fun.
Before I turn the blog back over to the pups, here is one thing I DID just purchase.
"Adventures with Ari" by Kathryn Miles. I am very excited to read all about Ari and all the fun he has with his mom. Please pay a visit to Ari's blog and maybe you would like to buy one of these books too.
And Mom, remember that you promised to read it aloud to us too.
Woos, the OP Pack