We are thinking it is going to be a magical day here for us.
Our human nieces and nephew (three of Mom's grandkidlets) are here, all set for some make believe adventure. We are hoping to play along too. The Momster says it is going to be a long summer.
Phantom is content to hang with his pals Mickey and Minnie.
Thursdays are good days for giving thanks. Once again we have received this super duper award. AND we got it from four more blogging furiends. Thanks to Sagira, Dennis, The Feisty Three, and one of our newer pals Daisy Mae. If you don't know any of these great furries, please do stop by and pay them a visit - we know you will like what you find. We love visiting them all the time and want to thank them so much for sharing this award with us.
We are supposed to tell you seven things about ourselves.
- It has gotten very warm and humid here so our furs decided it is time to share some of their fluffy softness with the world. We have all been busy spreading it all around our home and our yard. The birds seem to be very happy about it, but the Momster keeps bringing out the purple monster dyson and sucking it up.
- Ciara wants everyone to know that she is halfway through her little episode and is very anxious to drop her drawers.
- Thunder is hoping to make some great catches in the yard, maybe a snake or two.
- Phantom has been hibernating in his crate - it has been a month of storms and he feels better in there.
- The Momster is very busy with lots of things and now that school is done, all the little ones are here during the day.
- Our cool machine boxes haven't been performing very well so two men are here today doing lots of work to bring in some new ones. They took down a section of our fence so we are all under house arrest until the fence is back in place:(
- We are hoping you all have a great weekend and take some time to remember the soldiers who protected our country and world over many years as we celebrate Memorial Day here in the U.S.
- And here is a bonus one. We have to give special thanks to our Zoolatry friend Ann for our awesome new header.
We wanted to also tell you about a contest going on over at Mayzie's place. Her humans had a DNA test done to try to find out what is growing in Mayzie's family tree. Please go visit Mayzie and make a guess - it's all for a great cause.
And before we end today's post, we were so happy to hear from Lorenza's Mom. Some of you may have noticed that she hasn't had a post for a few days. She asked us to let you all know that they are fine but have had some misfortune with their internet. They hope to be back soon.
Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Pee Ess, Thunder wants to tell you that he was snoozing in that photo yesterday and was trying to get away from the pesky sister. He did check for some crumbs but only found a small toy car.