Happy Thursday, everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the Olympics, both here in Blogville and in London.
We want to thank both Prancer Pie and his furamily AND Fenris, Socks, Scylla, and MIA Arty for sharing these beautiful purple pansies with us and for "thinking of us".
Aren't they just so pretty? We are supposed to tell you seven things that we love and think about all the time.
- Well, you can probably guess that we all love SNOW.
- Phantom thinks about sleeping all day long.
- Thunder loves to find snakes and turtles.
- Ciara thinks longingly about her life pre-Lightning
- Lightning never thinks.
- We all love homemade treats best and wish Mom would get a dehydrator.
- Every day we all think about all our friends, human and furry, who are in need of all our good thoughts, prayers, and love.
We have fallen behind in posting our Dog Days of Summer, sponsored by Norwood.
|August 8 - TD and his friends T and B.|
|August 4 - FurDoo - Lightning, how did you get that furdoo mud on your snooter?|
|August 6 - Treat time AND August 9 - Outside.|
Mom keeps saying "one of these things (above) is NOT like the others. Wonder who she means?
|OMD - did it SNOW or something - SomePup wonders?|
|So why are you all looking at ME?|
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning