Friday, July 27, 2018

It's MY day!!!

Look who's TWO!!!


Me - MISTY - that's who!!!

Mom and Dad can't believe I am already turning two - it seems like just such a short while ago since I became a part of The OP Pack.

As many of you will recall, I came to live here because a very special girl, Angel Ciara, left Mom and Dad and Lightning very suddenly and very sadly. 



There was an enormous hole in all of their hearts that really needed to be filled as quickly as possible. 




That's where Angel Ciara played her part and helped Mom find me through another friend who knew someone who had a special girl looking for a forever home.  And as you also know, less than a year later, that same family sent us Timber.  Before we get this celebration going, we want to send our thanks to Mom N. and little Ms. A. for bringing joy back to our family.

And so my story began in the arms of this sweet little girl with the pretty curls - Ms. A. from my first home.



Let's take a photo stroll through my two years here with my forever family.




Remember my goggles?




Whoa - was I really THAT tiny?





Me and my mentor Lightning checking out our kingdom.





So much to learn.




I wonder what was going through Lightning's mind in this photo.




I guess this shot shows I learned very well:)




The three M's - Mickey, Minnie, and Misty - wait a minute, I am NOT a mouse!!!





My first Christmas with Santa and Frosty.




Mom has always loved my cute head tilt.  I still do it, but I have learned to save it for very special times:)  It works all the time!




Yes, I AM a member of the working breed - here I am working hard to hold up the pillar.





Hey, Mom - where are all the goodies from Chewy?




I learned to be an ambassador for Chewy.com as a Chewy Influencer.





Yep, my and my best buddy.





Posing nicely for Mom means treats!!!



Playing the movie star!

And then shortly after my first birthday, there was a big change here.



Sweet Ms. A. with the pretty curls came back to visit me.  AND she brought me a very special gift.





My own puppy - Timber!!!





And now I wasn't the baby any more.





We quickly became a well-bonded trio - 
The OP Pack expanded.



Planning our day together.




Behaving around Mom's flowers.




Just hanging together.




It has been two years of love, fun, and adventure.  Mom says there is lots more to come. 




So I think I have showed you enough of my past.  Now let's get this party started!!!





Many thanks to my sweet pal Madi and her Mom for this beautiful birthday card.   Madi and Mom - you always do the nicest things.



And thanks also to Ann of Zoolatry for helping us celebrate Misty's birthday with her beautiful art work.

Happy Birthday to Misty from Mom, Dad, Lightning, and Timber!!!

Woos - Misty

28 comments:

  1. OH a big fat Happy Happy Birthday from us Iowa pugs. WE have always loved your goggles and think they are one of the most beautiful part of you. Mom thought you were and still are such a cute puppy. I know you will get lots of great presents. Apparently, our little gift to you never arrived, he must be living at Ms. Mary Ann's house instead. Mags and Gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are "oggling" your goggles! So cute then, even cuter now! Love you Miss Misty ... happy number TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday from all of us beautiful Misty, you're so special and Angel Ciara knew you were the one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Well, first let me say thanks to mum for posting a link, because this post did NOT turn up on my Blogger dashboard (I don't know anything about Feedly)...

    Second - HAPPIEST OF HAPPY BARKDAYS TO YOU MISTY!!! I have only gotten to know you all properly this year, so it was sure good to see these early photos and hear about the fun you had as you became a solid furmily unit. May there be many happy returns! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very very happy barkday to you, Misty! Your goggles were SOOOO cute!! And I'm glad to know that your own puppy is the common present for a furst birthday. I know what to expect in a few more months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2nd Birthday, Misty! I hope you get ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Misty! You sure have grown a lot since we first met you. We can tell that Lightning was very happy to have a new little sister too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Misty...I too am truly amazed that it is already 2 years. Happy 2nd my sweet Wooderful friend. I had forgotten how pronounced your goggles were when you were a wee one. The first pictures really show what a handsome BIG brother Lightning really is compared to your petite-ness. Now you are queen bee catered too by both your brudders. Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Misty! We can't believe you are TWO already!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Sweet Misty! We can't believe it has been two years - and yes we remember your googles! How nice that Miss A still visits you. She looks like a wonderful friend!

    I know Angel Ciara is watching over you and so happy that you are healing your parents' hearts and bringing so much joy to all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Misty, we didn't know you as a puppy but now we know you had the world's cutest goggles!
    And wow, way to go, holding up that pillar. A great example to working dogs everywhere...
    Happy 2nd Birthday!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *♪ღ♪Happy★Birthday, sweet girl! ♪ღ♪* Can I just say I absolutely love your 'goggles!' Too adorable. The Ranch hands and I send oodles of poodles best birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Misty, a very Happy Birthday to you. We sure hope you are having a good day and have many many more. What a great post this is for sure, remembering everything. And Timber, we sure are glad you became a Woo too. You all have a fun day celebrating this birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Beautiful Misty! I enjoyed all these photos, you are so adorable. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Misty, Happy Birthday to you sweet Girl
    Has it really been 2 years? I think it was yesterday.
    We know how the Mom's heart breaks and how we came to mend it.
    Hope you got some good stuff and treats Um maybe a BBQ steak
    fur your special day.

    xo Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Barkday Misty, we loved seeing your puppy photographs we remember when you came to live with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We hope you had the bestest birthday ever, Misty!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMC! We can't believe you're two already, Misty! We hope you have a very Happy 2nd Birthday! You were a cutie pie and you're now a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Misty. You've grown up to be such a beautiful and clever girl. We are proud to have you as a fur-end.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday, Misty. We remember the happy day you came to live with your family. It doesn't seem too long at all. Have a great day our treasured friend

    ReplyDelete
  21. No, I missed the postie!!!! OMD, lookie at you gurl! I loved revisiting your furst two years! OMD, I can't believes it's been that long! I hopes you had the bestest Burthday evers!!!!!! And, if you needs and gurl advice, you knows who to call....what? nuts. Ma said I can't....I will just gets you in troubles. (don't listen to her...you just text me, k?)
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY GURL!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Happy Birthday sweet Misty! How can you be two already!!!
    love and hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Happy Birthday to youuuuuu! you are one year and one day older than da Nelly... that is like a sign I think ;O) Have a fantabulous day and a super pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hello misty its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy big oh two to yoo!!! yes i shoor do reemember yore goggels i gess yoo owtgroo the need for eyeglasses as yoo got older!!! dada sez it yoozhually wurks the other way arownd!!! ennyway menny happy reeterns to yoo!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy 2nd birthday, Misty. We really enjoyed taking a walk through your life with all the terrific photos. Wishing you many, many more happy birthdays. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  26. We are late to the party, but happy belated birthday Misty! You were the cutest pup EVER, and we loved seeing your puppy pictures again!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  27. We hope you had a wonderful birthday. Did the boys sing to you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wooing at us. We love your comments!