Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again to join Brian for the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.


Earlier this week the doorbell rang and a big box arrived from Chewy.com.  We all love it when Chewy.com comes visiting.


What's that you are saying, Mom? This box is for ME???  Just ME??? Wowzers!!!



Don't just stand there snapping photos!  I could use some help seeing what's in that box.



I am just such a lucky girl.  Ms. Kristin from the ChewyInfluencer team at Chewy.com arranged for the nice people at Chewy to send ME a birthday present.  And it wasn't just ONE present - look at all the wonderful things I received:  three bags of yummy treats, an adorable and incredibly soft lamb, and a really cool bright red lizard!!!



Sniff, sniff - I just KNOW there is a squeaker inside Lamb Chop.



And I am going to guess there are 87 gazillion squeakers inside this Fire Biterz lizard.  I think I will name him Flame!!!



Oh sure, I will share my gifts with Timber and Lightning, but I get first dibs on the toys.  I hope you are hearing that loud and clear, Timber.



Thank you to Ms. Kristin and Chewy.com for a wonderful surprise for my birthday.  It sure made my day and makes me so very thankful to everyone at Chewy.com

Woos - Misty

25 comments:

  1. oh how great! guess what? we have the same snake/lizard butt ours is blue... and it is still alive, that's a miracle, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such nice gifts sweet Misty, how nice of them to think of you! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Oh my word - spoiled doggy or what?!! what wonderfurs peeps they are at Chewy. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty 3 huge rip roaring cheers for your bday box from that wonderful Chewy.
    Ohhh lamb chop looks so soft
    Hugs and enjoy your company this weekend
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great birthday present, Misty! And it's nice of you to share it with your brothers. It will be my birthday in a few weeks' time, and I am sure I shall get lots of great treats. I will probably be visiting my sisters!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LUCKY YOU!!! What a wonderful surprise from Chewy! Lots of goodies there - enough to share even..........wheeee!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same lamby, Misty! Mine seems to be missing an ear - oops - but the squeakers are still intact! That was so sweet and thoughtful of the folks at Chewy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really nice of Ms. Kristen, geeze I think our mom is so behind she still calls her Natalie. We have a little lamb just like that, we love hearing her squeak!!!
    mags an gussie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Misty, you are one lucky pup.
    And I bet you made LOTS of noise with the squeakers?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's so nice of the Chewy people!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful box of goodies. Those Chewy peeps are just the best. I bet Flame was on great toy. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEOWZA! What a fantastic birthday package!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWSERS..Misty. Chewy sure did send you some wonderful presents! I wish you a Happy Belated Birthday too. Hope you got CAKE!

    My sissy Lexi says thank you for the wonderful Blogville welcome!

    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chewy is the best. You are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a wonderful birthday box. We think that lizard will make great tug toy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun box - Chewy really does love you!!! ...And I do too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chewy must love you because they send you the best stuff

    ReplyDelete
  18. A special girl like you totally deserves such a nice gift box from Chewy!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chewy is the best and you deserve the best Misty!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mr Chewy does sent the most pawsome box s!
    Have funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great pressie package Chewy sent you. That snake looks like a great toy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, pawesome pressies!! Lamb Chop looks very cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That chewy.com sure knows how to treat their Influencers!! What wonderful pressies, Misty!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Those look like the best presents ever! Squeak, squeak!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wooing at us. We love your comments!