Three beautiful awards have been given to us by three beautiful blogs.
First up, we received the Super Sweet Blogging Award from some Super Sweet collies at All Things Collie. If you don't know them, you really should stop by for a visit - gorgeous pups, gorgeous photos. There are a bunch of questions to answer, but we already did it in this post HERE. We don't think we can be creative enough to come up with different answers:) Thanks to our beautiful friends for sharing this award with us.
Next up adorable Savannah (thank you, pretty girl) gave us this one:
Seven things to be shared about us:
- Phantom has a very special day coming up in 12 more days. We are all hoping he will be feeling well enough to celebrate - he is going to be 14!!!!
- Ciara is piping in that her special day is only a few weeks after Phantom's, but she is only going to be 3.
- Thunder is hoping the Momster forgets about his diet soon because it is almost Thanksgiving and he LOVES turkey.
- Lightning says he really IS a good boy and not to believe all you read about him here.
- We are all hoping for more snow this year than last year's meager 3.5 inches.
- Lightning is very happy the elections are done so he doesn't have to avoid all those evil political signs he finds on our walks. They really do frighten him.
- We must be really boring because we can't think of anything else to share that you don't already know.
And last up is the one we got today from Mollie and Alfie. We really like this one because we don't think it has any strings attached (you know we dogs really don't like strings). Thanks to Mollie and Alfie for sharing.
If you know anything about Sibes, you know we aren't much for rules. It is way too hard to pick out 7 or 12 or 15 bloggers to share with. We usually just offer them to all of you because you are all so special to us. Today we would like to do the same, but we also want to single out one very handsome fella. Reufus, we hope you will accept all three of these awards for you and the Mom to cherish. We know how much it means to you to be offered an award. So, Reu, they are all yours. And if you don't know Reufus, please do pay him a visit HERE.
So what is happening here at The OP Pack place today?
Thunder and Lightning decided to take a snooze outside, while Phantom and Ciara enjoyed the sunpuddles inside. These boys wanted to be outside with Mom - they were hoping maybe she had some treats in her pockets.
Hey, whatcha doing out there, Mom?
Are you sure you don't want us to come out there and help you with all those leaves?
Bummer, she didn't let us help her, and now she says she is too tired for our walk. We are just going to lie here and pout.
Oh wait, we are very thankful for one more thing.
We were one of Mabel's winners of cute Frosty and two coupons good for some yummy Frosty Paws. Now to get the Momster to the store to cash in those coupons. Thank you so much, Mabel from Creekhiker.
OK, Mom - you rested long enough. Let's get that walk going.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning