Monday, October 1, 2018

Marvelous Monday





Awwww - so sweet of you to give me all those AWWWWs!!!  Mom says I AM irresistible AND marvelous.



But the real reason today is a Marvelous Monday is that I went to the V.E.T. today for my annual exam, and I did GREAT!!! The nice Dr. B. said I was a fine specimen of a healthy Siberian Husky.  He had a little trouble finding his way through my very thick coat to be able to give me all my vaccinations, but he managed, and I didn't even flinch.  I have gained about five lbs. since my summer fiasco when I was so skinny and sick.  I have just finally gotten to where I am 100% back on my old kibble after three months of a prescription diet kibble and a month long transition back to my regular kibble. The next month will be a test to see if I do OK or if this food might be the source of my issues.  Wish me luck.

So that was good news, but there is another reason why it is a very Marvelous Monday - look what Mom got for us.


A TOWER of TREATS!!!



This is not meant to be a review of any sort for Trader Joe's, but these are one of our most favorite cookies. They are only available for a short while in the fall, so Mom stocked up for us.  Ruby - be sure to come over and share some with us because we know you are a big TJ fan too:)



We are all smiles and sitting pretty - so let's have some pumpkin, Mom!!!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber







22 comments:

  1. That's super great news about your check up! Our vet students often have a hard time finding our skin to do blood tests or to do the poke-poke for a shot, too! Mom says it's a sign of good Husky health!
    We hope the switch back to normal food works out.
    Ooooh, look at all of those pumpkin cookies! We don't have the Trader Joe's here; I think our mom needs to do a shopping run to KC, don't you?
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news from your Vet. I say treats all around. A huge Aw, as you three are most aw worthy.

    Have a woof woof Awww Monday. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a great Vet visit and for that tower of treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    that's excellent news Timber!!! hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Woot! Go Timber!! I go for my annual vaccinations on Wednesday!

    OMD, what a wonderful tower of treats!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome new, Timber! That is some tower of yummy treats! Enjoy every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad to hear you are feeling better Timber. Vet visits are no fun but you seemed to survive just fine. That sure is a lot of cookies. We sure hope you got some after posing so nice for that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Review-hope you all get lots of treats!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you're doing OK now, Timber. I bet those treats were super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very awwww...worthy. I am glad you had a good exam and got lots of treats stocked up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a cutie pie Timber! And we are so glad to hear the good news about you. POTP must have helped. Hope your next visit goes just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WooooHooooo!!!!! Way to go Timber!!!! I gots my paws crossed that you are all done with the sickies, and you can just be back to your normal foodables now!
    OMD, OMD, OMD!!!!!! Are those?????? YES!!!!! MAAAAAAA!!!! You gots to gets to TJ!!!! They gots the PUMPKIN DOGGIE TREATIES!!!!! I'll be right overs guys, Ma can be really slow, and I gots to have one of those nows!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is fantastic news! We love when our friends get good check ups

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray for your checkup! And a bigger HOORAY for treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, look at that tower of treats. Good things coming to those handsome Woos. So glad Timber that your vet visit went so well. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the great vet check up, Timber! Time to celebrate with some pumpkin treats😋

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD! A TOWER of treats......and a great result at the dreaded VETs...WOW! That is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great vet report and look at all those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys deserve every single treat in that tower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMD! that is a lot of pumpkin treats and we see that there is a pug on the box!! Too bad we don't have a Trader Joes around here
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Poor Lightning! Barkley hyperextended a ligament once playing hard, and though he didn't need surgery Mom had to take him to the emergency hospital in the city when he quit eating and drinking. That's scary stuff for both dogs and their humans. We hope the doctors fix you up quickly and you feel better soon.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wooing at us. We love your comments!