Sunday, November 4, 2018

Serene Sunday for Peace



Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me
Let There Be Peace on Earth
The peace that was meant to be
With God as our Father
Brothers all are we
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony.
Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.
With ev'ry step I take
Let this be my solemn vow
To take each moment and live
Each moment in peace eternally
Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

19 comments:

  1. I have always loved this song and what a perfect selection for today
    Happy Peaceful Sunday to my Wooful friends
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Indeed, indeed and 87 x indeed! hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific post for Blog for Peace. We sure wish your Sandee and Zane a very peaceful Sunday and the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post for peace day. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post. We echo the sentiments.
    Thanks, Gail and Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We totally agree sweet friends. If only the humans would quit over-complicating things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the song that mom and her high school classmates chose as their graduation song. It says it all beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now more than ever. We share in this sentiment. ☮️

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's beautiful. We try to do that.....but then, there are cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful words to embrace and remember.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes my Woos! Such beautiful wordies! ♥
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purrrfect! It has to start somewhere - what better place than within each and every one of us. Together anything is possible.

    Love, Pam and Teddy too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks you for the peaceful post, these days we all need a bit more of that!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wooing at us. We love your comments!