Thursday, May 2, 2024

Thankful Thursday


So today is Thankful Thursday.  I might need a few minutes to ponder that.


First I want you to know that, unlike what Timber told you yesterday, I was NOT hiding in the laundry room.  I love it in there.  It has nice, cool white tiles, and I can lie up against the dryer.  I have done this since I was a wee one, even at the home where I was born before I found my forever home here.  So don't believe that pesky brother of mine.


I even have proof that I wasn't scared.

 

This is how Mom found me last night when she and Dad FINALLY  got home from that Confirmation.  Does that look like a pup who wants to hide?



Now back to why I am thankful.  Mom stayed home ALL day today.  It rained very heavily just about all day.  For one brief period of time this afternoon, it stopped.  Mom really wanted to go to the garden nursery to get some more flowers before the mad rush of shoppers on the weekend when you can barely move in the aisles. BUT she chose NOT to go to the store and instead she leashed me up and took me for a nice walk. Then she came back and took Timber.  The rain returned shortly after that.  Now I think I need to be really thankful for that sweet lady we call the Momster; we both love our walks.


Woos - Misty

Come along with me now and let's hop on Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.




14 comments:

  1. Hooray for a nice walk! You have such a wonderful Mom and it's so sweet she made your day special, because you both are! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice walk fixes everything and I believe that you weren't scared, Misty. Molly loved being on her back with her tummy in the Aire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a beautiful day, even with the rain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special it is when Mom puts you first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo have a wonderful mom! ❤️💕❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Yes, Misty, you definitley got lucky with your Mum... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't look at all scared, Misty! I am glad you both enjoyed your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we laugh each time we find Beau like this, and I just laughed out loud. you look so cute in the upside down pic and so glad you both got a walk and a whole day with MOM. that wore you out so you would sleep while they left you HOME ALONE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Misty
    Brudders they are quite good at expanding on the truth. You look quite happy. Love the undercarriage photo.
    YOU MOMSTER IS THE BEST WOO MOMSTER IN THE UNIVERSE. WHAT A FUN FAMILY AFTERNOON
    HUGS Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Java Bean: "Ayyy, so Mother Nature cooperated with you on the walkies for once?"
    Lulu: "She must be up to something ..."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally not hiding Misty
    And how nice to have your mom home and happy you take you for walks. (Unlike my 'mom' who yesterday left the house on her bike at 9 am, didn't get back until 2:45 pm, the left the house again at 6 pm saying she was going out with friends to see a filmed performance of the 'Scottish play' and didn't get back until 10:30 pm)...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.
    Gail would like to point out that Nobby was round at my neighbours being spoilt rotten for several hours yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We agree, you were definitely not hiding!
    What an awesome Mom you have. Walks beat going out anytime!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure look relaxed, Misty. We're thankful for our mom too since she takes such good care of us just like your mom does for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wooing at us. We love your comments!